Don Curtis is a Senior Vice President of Business Development for OSC, a Breckenridge Company. OSC, a specialist in insurance and risk management services and products, offers a comprehensive range of portfolio protection and financial risk management services to both large and small institutions, investors, servicers and funds.
A 39+ year veteran of the mortgage banking, consumer finance and real estate industry in sales and management. Don brings extensive background in distressed asset acquisitions, special servicing, correspondent/wholesale expansion, sub-prime lending, home equity/home improvement lending, FHA Title One, investor relationships, affinity negotiations and networking within industry market segments. Don is a frequent speaker, current board member of Ca. MBA and committee chair(s) within various mortgage industry organizations.
Don is a native of San Diego, Ca. attending San Diego State where he majored in Business and Real Estate.
• Board of Directors Ca. Mortgage Bankers Association
• Past Board of Directors- Homes for Families
• Past CAMB Board of Directors- Statewide Affiliate
• Past Board of Directors San Diego County Assoc. of Mortgage Brokers
• Past Board of Directors Orange County Assoc. Mortgage Brokers Assoc. /Legislative Chair
• Past Legislative Committee for Ca. Assoc. of Mortgage Brokers
• Past Board of Directors TOHILA, Title One Home Improvement Lenders Association
• Broker Ca. Dept. of Real Estate
• Broker Ca. Department of Insurance Property and Casualty